Dental care services provided by professional doctors at clinics like the Clinique Dentaire Oracare clinic are the best ways in which you can protect your teeth against decaying and infections of all kinds. Some such services that you should know about are listed below. Have a look!
- Root Canal
Root canal is the treatment provided by dentists to remove the decaying tooth pulp and replace it with a filler. The benefits of this treatment are listed below.
- Teeth can be protected by removing the rotting pulp. And, it’s always a better option than tooth extraction.
- Problems like gum infection and bad breath can be easily managed.
- The bacteria is killed. Hence, there’s no immediate danger of the infection spreading to other teeth.
- Tartar Removal
Untreated plaque turns into tartar. Tartar is a sticky substance that gets attached to the teeth so strongly that it’s impossible to remove it by flossing. Besides, it starts affecting the oral hygiene that causes:
- Cavity formation
- Pulp and tooth decay
- Gum infection
Dentists can easily remove this tartar using the right medical devices in order to protect your teeth from damage of all kinds.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Wisdom teeth have the tendency to crowd the jawline that forces other teeth to shift from their actual places. As a result:
- Teeth alignment gets affected.
- Teeth get loose.
Also, it’s difficult to clean the area around the wisdom tooth. It can lead to gum disorders due to plaque and bacteria formation and accumulation.
Dentists sedate the patient after taking an X-ray of the wisdom tooth and extracts it without affecting the teeth nearby.
- Dental Implants
Dental implants, also known as dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that can be placed on top of the actual teeth or used as a replacement for an actual missing tooth. They have the following uses:
- They protect loose and brittle teeth from breaking.
- They protect teeth against enamel erosion.
- They protect teeth after the root canal treatment.
- They are used as a covering for disfigured teeth to give the entire jawline a symmetric appearance
These are the most important dental hygiene and preservation services and treatments. A few others include:
- Removable partial and complete dentures
- Clear braces, invisalign
You can also visit the Oracare website, https://www.oracaredentist.com/service/ for more details on the treatment and services.