There’s nothing better than maintaining hygiene when it comes to protection from germs, viruses, dust, and pollution. And some of products that offer such protection include face masks, sanitizers, and gloves. However, you have to be careful when buying any of these products since all sellers and manufacturers do not provide high-quality products like the Écran Facial Breathe Safely firm does.
So, if you’re in search of high-quality safety products, then, you must have a look at the list of the following 6 Breathe Safely products that are absolutely worth the money.
Here we begin!
Two Premium-Quality Protective Face Masks
1. KN95 Face Mask
This is a highly protective face mask that removes more than 95% particulates that are greater than 0.3 microns from the air. This face mask, that is also CDC approved, has the following features too.
- It has a nose piece to offer a snug fitting.
- It has 4 protection layers.
2. Non-Medical Reusable Mask with Medical Grade Fabric
This face mask is made up of high-density construction fabric with anti-static carbon fibers and it has the following features.
- It has comfortable ear loops that exert zero pressure.
- It is entirely breathable and very very soft on the skin.
Two Premium Quality Hand Sanitizers
3. LifeShield Hand Sanitizer Gel
This hand sanitizer with as much as 70% alcohol is powerful enough to kill germs from tables, bar counters, and toilet seats as well. Interestingly, this one kills 99.99% germs from every surface.
4. BiOSS Hand Sanitizer
This is another economical high-quality hand sanitizer that you can purchase at Breathe Safely. The most effective features that this sanitizer has are listed below.
- It has a refreshing lemony scent.
- It has 75% alcohol.
- It also contains aloe extracts so that the sanitizer moisturizes the hands instead of drying them. In other words, it’s gentle on the skin.
- It kills bacteria as well as viruses.
Two Premium-Quality Protective Gloves
5. Vinyl, Latex, and Power Gloves
These gloves are extremely lightweight and they are best designed for:
- Personal protection against viruses.
- Personnels in food service.
6. Nitrile Gloves
These are highly elastic protective gloves that:
- Offer a better grip.
- Are chemical resistant.
On a closing note, you must also visit the Breathe Safely website in order to shop for many other protective products like face shields, disinfectant wipes, and mask filters.