Every addiction needs a different kind of treatment, depending on the symptoms. The underlying cause should be analyzed for treating the disease entirely. The treatment requires information about the person’s history and behavior for effective treatment.
The history research can be about the patient’s mental and physical health and his relation with family and friends. There are different types of help offered by Detox therapy Orange County to provide complete relief to their patient.
Different treatment plans
The treatment program combines individual and group therapy that give you counseling and medicines to keep you sober and better. These treatments include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: CBT is a type of therapy that helps a lot of people. It helps to treat different addictive substances, which can cause severe problems. People on which CBT techniques are applied learn to cope with risky situations by identifying and preventing the condition.
This process helps them to avoid relapse. Behavioral therapy can be paired with other treatments to produce even more effective results.
- Contingency Management: This treatment therapy is used to treat addiction-related to substance use like alcohol, marijuana, opioids, and stimulants. In this therapy, you are given material rewards for maintaining sobriety and staying in control. It encourages their patient to stay in a desirable behavior. The most valuable part of the therapy is that it helps reduce the two biggest problems of addicts, like relapse and dropping out.
- Motivational Interviewing: MI therapy helps in resolving uncertainty when going through addiction treatment. It helps to embrace effort and will power to stay in their best behavior to remain sober.
MI has an essential benefit that those who follow this therapy can motivate themselves from within; they can also plan changes and courses to stay sober. There is a sense of discipline that provides them control thought out the treatment.
- Group counseling: Group counseling is also offered in detox therapy orange county to promote drug-free living. A result shows that when group counseling is offered with other therapy, it is proved to give more effective outcomes.
It can be either with individual drug counseling or with different cognitive-behavioral therapy and contingency management. Many institutes are trying to build management in which regular group therapy can be standardized to benefit many.
- Outpatient treatment: There are different types of outpatient therapy and also differ in intensity. This treatment is less expensive than inpatient or residential therapy and is suitable for people with job or family issues.
The less intensive treatment offers treatment and drug education as well. And the intensive program has the same effectiveness and result as inpatient treatment. Some outpatient treatment also provides treatment for any mental or physical health problem along with drug disorder.
- Dialectal Behavioral Therapy: DBT treatment can be opted for many substance disorders, especially for those that cause personality disorder. The most common personality disorder is a borderline personality disorder.
It helps to reduce the severity of the condition and the cravings. Through DBT, patients can avoid relapse, stay motivated to give up the harmful habit, and develop coping skills.
Through these therapies, patients can give up different drug types and stay sober. You can get connected with any of the above therapy for proper treatment. You can also join detox therapy orange county for professional help. If you want to know more, click on the link http://detoxholiday.org/ .