The training aims to develop appropriate attitudes in children and adolescents and to prepare them for immediate rescue operations in the face of a threat to the health and life of the injured person. Thanks to erste hilfe kurs, children, and adolescents learn how to properly provide first aid, to take care of their safety, to properly react, and call for help.
Activities that children and adolescents learn
- to take care of your safety;
- to assess the condition of the casualty;
- to call for help correctly;
- to perform a correct lateral position;
- to assess basic vital parameters;
- to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- to use an AED defibrillator;
- to deal properly with choking;
- to treat fractures, dislocations, sprains, wounds, hemorrhages, and proceed in selected emergencies.
Equipment and training facilities
Depending on the age of the children, each time we shape a dedicated program for the meeting. Most often, during our meetings, we use the following aids: phantoms for cardiopulmonary resuscitation exercises with circulation simulation, breathing simulation, airway patency of a child and an adult, training AED (in the case of erste hilfe kurse with adolescents), a vest for training in airway obstruction. Children can also use bandages, fully equipped emergency bags and backpacks, additional equipment most often used in the work of a paramedic.
The program is always adapted to the group and age of children. Below we present the standard of training and exercises:
- first aid in the time of the coronavirus pandemic;
- care of your safety;
- personal protection;
- preliminary epidemiological inquiry;
- performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation with AED and COVID-19;
- emergency first aid during the coronavirus pandemic;
- first aid in injuries and COVID-19.
Safety of students
The sanitary regime at erste hilfekurs is the basis for the safety of us and our students. We have always cared and will take care to maintain the highest level of protection for people.